WordCamp Denver 2012 was this past weekend and I had the opportunity of doing a presentation called A Beginner’s Guide to WordPress for Non-coders.
We had a lot of fun at the event and there were a bunch of great presentations. If you didn’t make it, you can go over to WordCamp Denver’s site, to download the slides to any of the speakers’ presentations.
Here is the link to download my slides:
Or you can view them right now:
The presentation included:
- What is WordPress?
- The difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org
- Understanding the Dashboard
- Where to find help
- Content Management System
- Visual Editor
- And info on what to consider, when picking a Theme
- Plus more…
Even without audio, I hope you enjoy the slides. Feel free to share this with other non-coders interested in getting started with WordPress.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Focusing on the possibilities…
Latest posts by Bethany Siegler (see all)
- How to become Mobile-Friendly - April 10, 2015
- How Hard is it to Find You? It depends on Google’s mobile algorithm - April 10, 2015
- Can Facebook Help BtoB Companies? - August 19, 2013