Bethany Siegler of UniqueThink is a professional speaker on the subjects of Integrating Online Marketing Efforts (combining content from your site with Social Media, Blogging, Email Marketing, and Joint Venture Partnerships), as well as workshops and Lectures specifically on topics such as: WordPress and Email Marketing
Bethany Siegler is a Speaker/Instructor for:
- University of Colorado (The Department of University Communications)
- Boulder Digital Arts (BDA)
- WordCamp Boulder and WordCamp Denver
- Westminster’s College Hill Library
- Boulder Designers
- Rocky Mountain Chapter of The Society of Children’s Book Writers & Illustrators (RMC-SCBWI)
- Rhone-Brackett and Arraj American Inns of Court (Colorado Judges & Attorneys at Law for legal ethics & professionalism)
- Denver Coach Federation (DCF)
What Online Marketing Presentation Does Your Organization Need?
Bethany can put together a tailor-made workshop, tutorial and or hands-on speaking opportunities for your organization or you can pick from one of the following presentations she has delivered to numerous groups over the years.
- WordPress: A Beginner’s Guide for Non-coders
- Blogging for Business
- Email Marketing Basics
- Expanding Your Reach with Marketing Partnerships
- Online Marketing for Authors and Illustrators – can do presentation for your industry
- I know I need a Website, now what?
- It’s a Site, It’s a Blog: It’s WordPress
Thanks again for coming and speaking! I received a number of compliments on the presentations at the end of the meeting. We really appreciated you sharing your expertise.
- Tessa Pope Becker of Rhone-Brackett and Arraj American Inns of Court
For me, it is good to hear a workshop many times. It is easier for me to go to your class than to read my notes from past classes, especially since you always give additional insights and information. Thank you again!
- Ana Balzan – a repeat participant
Bethany also does Small Group & One on One tutorials:
I so enjoyed working with you… you are a wonderful teacher! Cheers!
- Karen Murray-Boston, M.A., Marketing & Communications Director/Volunteer Coordinator Loveland Habitat for Humanity
Schedule a Small Group/One on One consultation, a Lecture, Full Workshop and/or a specifically designed Speaking Opportunity for your company/organization, now.